Friday, July 7, 2017

The 2017 Contest of Gintery Goodness - Part Three

Onward with more contests!  We're going to do another MadLibs this year as I had a lot of fun reading all your responses last year.  So I suppose this is a selfish contest!  In any case, this year's MadLibs is entitled "Reasons for Fandom" and I'll highlight the top handful of responses on the blog (or maybe more if they happen to all be funny).  The winner will either be my favorite, or someone else's favorite if I can't decide... yes, it's super subjective, but too bad.  The rest of these contests are not.


If you don't know how to play MadLibs, its super easy.  Just provide me a word that fits for each of the below 21 categories.  21 words!  That's it, you're entered!


I've set the deadline for this survey to be the date of the 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter release.  So midnight EST on July 19th.  Speaking of deadlines, we'll make that the deadline for contest #1 as well!  Good luck!

3 comments: